Friday, September 29, 2006

Been a while... Dew Tour

Ok... it's been a while since I've posted. Not a whole lot has been going on recently. A few weeks ago my sister and I did get to go to the Dew Action Sports Tour. It's a lot of fun to watch extreme sports in person. I still have problems fathoming a guy on a several hundred-pound dirt bike doing back-flips and backflip variations!! Of course the Kiss-of-Deaths and Heart-Attacks as well. These guys are nuts but do some very kewl things.

I don't want to leave out skate or bmx. There was plenty of both of those (vert, park, dirt). Ryan Nyquist, who happens to be from this area, was in the Tour and we saw him in BMX Dirt and BMX Park. The guy was riding with a torn ACL... during the dirt competition he didn't get a jump quite right and had to ditch the bike. Needless to say, he didn't really compete on his second run. I don't blame the guy. He did compete in BMX Park on Saturday and Sunday. He came close to winning (and I think he should have). These people have such amazing talent and an ability to tweak themselves and their mode of transportation that astounds me. Anyway, enjoy the pics... this one below is a Front flip by the way. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home